Bullying is a common childhood experience that can cause physical and psychological harm. It’s important for all children and parents to talk about childhood bullying, know what to do if it occurs and how to best prevent it.
This suite of resources from Emerging Minds Families has been created to provide information and practical advice to parents and family members who are concerned about their child experiencing or being involved in bullying. The fact sheets include tips and strategies for supporting children, and information about services and helplines families may wish to contact. Share them with your clients today.
- In focus: Bullying and child mental health
- Finding out your child is experiencing or engaging in bullying (fact sheet)
- Signs of bullying parents should look out for (fact sheet)
- Understanding your child’s experience of bullying (fact sheet)
- Taking action to stop your child from being bullied (fact sheet)
- Making a plan with your child to address bullying (fact sheet)
- Protecting your child from bullying harm (fact sheet)
- Understanding and addressing your child’s bullying behaviour (fact sheet)
- Helping your child to stop their bullying behaviour (fact sheet)