Regional support in your area
A key part of our project is engaging with organisations across Australia to promote quality improvement strategies so that parenting practices can be enhanced, child mental health supported and the effects of trauma and harm reduced.
We have small teams of state-based Child Mental Health Workforce Consultants who would love to work with you and your team.
Child Mental Health Workforce Consultants can:
- Engage with key state/regional based stakeholders and/or organisations delivering clinical and non-clinical services to infants, children aged 0 to 12 years and/or their parents/guardians.
- Provide advice to major state/regional based stakeholders regarding quality workforce development in the field of promotion, prevention and early intervention as it relates to the mental health of infants and children including how parents/guardians can effectively care for their children.
- Provide scaffolded learning and development though face to face training and support.
- Identify and implement opportunities for integrated workforce development planning and delivery including organisational, systems change and continuous quality improvement.
- Support the development of a sound implementation strategy that can promote organisations to keep the mental health of infants and children in mind, where early intervention and prevention strategies are strengthened using evidence-based interventions.